MAIL SERVERS. "The most senior officers Mail".
E-mail servers capable of managing large amounts of mail or what is the same, heavy workloads, allowing interconnection with most operating systems including various Windows versions. Depending on model, support virtual domains, mailbox quotas, aliases, different methods of authentication and integration with different tools antivirus, antispam, etc.
- Avoid having to wait for the emails are downloaded from the Internet.
- High performance (high workload).
- Unlimited number of mailboxes (as the disk space).
- Authentication forwarding to prevent SPAM (spam).
- Totally immune to computer viruses without antivirus.
- Integration with antivirus.
- Monthly updates.
- Virtual domains.
- Integrated WebMail (POP and IMAP).
- Support listservs SPAM (RBL).
- Support mail filters.
- Support holiday mail
- "aresupport quotas.
- Group full agenda contains corporate applications, project management, messaging, etc.
- Source code available under the terms of the GPL (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html).
After two mail servers in high availability cluster, add the following additional benefits:
- Distributed File System over TCP / IP network card or fiber Gigabit.
- Auto Relay servers: the incidence occur in one of them, the other takes over ensuring the availability 24 / 7.