1. PacsOne Server Solution
Most of these solutions have one of the following:
- Complexity. A need for a complicated hardware infrastructure for full performance: a storage server, one or more Dicom servers, additional disk cabinets, etc.
- Additional Features. They can include a Worklist Server as an additional option, long and short-term storage for each study source node, rule generation workflow, etc.
- Its costs are high and are related to the work volume that your company manages, number of studies per year, number of diagnosis stations that want to connect, number of ways the center works, number of printers, CD's, doctors and concurrent users, etc.
- Complex administration. constant need of administrative work by qualified personnel to maintain proper operating
- Proprietary platforms. Can only work with the types of server and operating system that the manufacturer has decided to implement. Also uses expensive proprietarydatabase engines, although they are not the best on the market.
- Integration difficulties. In many cases not easy to integrate the solution adopted with the information systems available to the company's appointments application, medical diagnostics, etc..
Eurogaran has a better solution because our product is not subject to the limitations and conditions mentioned, as we will try to explain below.
2. PacsOne Server Features
PacsOne Server can run on a single computer, with all its services and functions:
- DICOM Server 3.0
- PACS on MySQL Server. Open Source Database prestige.
- Web Server Apache 2.0 and PHP to access the user interface.
Both Open Source and prestige.
- HL7 Interface to send and receive HL7 messages via LLTP.
- Worklist Server for the modalities of the center with automatic loading from external systems.
PacsOne Server operating systems can run on Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003 Server or Vista., Linux and MAC OS. On Linux operating system architecture supports 32 and 64 bits natively.
PacsOne's open architecture allows operation in computers whose size may range from a simple PC to a group of clustered servers that X add redundancy capabilities and offer high availability of access. You can use local disks or SAN storage servers / NAS of high ability.
MySQL database engine backups allow different ways, from simply saving the system database file data as if they were files in a word processor, to hot backups which can be performed without the need for the system to be shutdown and without any adverse system effects.
In short, the same product can work with high capacity and power, fully adaptable to your needs, just add more 'iron' to the installation, but nothing will change in management or complexity of the system to its users.
These features allow your company to choose architecture that best fits your infrastructure and your personal preferences Department. This will result directly in better performance while reducing their costs and increase reliability.
You can receive images from outside sources, which will be incorporated into the database after regularly scheduled intervals.
May receive studies from any Dicom server on the network, either locally or remotely. We can configure it to receive one of the declared server nodes or, conversely, to accept partnerships with any node that requested the service of storage.
The web server uses Apache as a management interface, and to see studies received and their images via Web Browser: Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Opera, Netscape, etc.
Supports automatic image routing based on flexible criteria.
This allows it to operate in two different ways:
1. Automatically resending the studies received from modalities to appropriate diagnostic stations to be reported by radiologists:
2. Sending received studies, as requested by the radiologist, to the work station. This request can be made from the diagnosis station or from the PacsOne web interface:
In both cases, the system can alert the doctor in question by email or SMS, to perform the diagnosis.
The doctor can query the studies stored on another server and request Dicom SCP recovery and / or forward them to another node or himself.
Remotely attend to stored study consultations in the database and send these studies to the specified node remotely on request
Supports DICOM Structured Reporting Storage 3.0 and presentation in the web browser.
Can load from CD studies and generate DICOMDIR structures for recording CD's and DVD's, allowing the inclusion of a display of our choice .
Allows self-priming capacity of various parameters, age and number of studies for each modality of origin.
Programming permits the archiving of studies according to parameters of seniority studies / patients. These studies may remain archived online for later retrieval and consultation
It can print Dicom images in color and grayscale on printers from the web browser.
Allows Automatic synchronization with external applications based on user defined rules.
Allows sending pictures by email.
Worklist Server available.
AUDIT AND SECURITY:
PacsOne maintains complete audit trail of all actions performed by each user.
Monitor system activity records at every moment.
System logs allow us to know the status and history of the activity pacs server, database engine and web server.
PacsOne Server incorporates Worklist Server. This component allows:
1. Collect records of scheduled jobs still to be done in your procedures. These should be supplied by the appointments program / patient reception staff in your company.
2. Provide these records to the modalities to be acquired by study, so that the radiographer doesn't have to enter patient data and / or study in the console manually.
3. The radiographer can access data that has been synchronised between PacsOne storage, records in his agenda and patient reception.
The image below illustrates the relationship between the various components of the final solution. Worklist Server PacsOne Server features as standard.
This integration work is easy to perform via the implementation HIS / RIS in the hospital. Eurogaran provides all the information and support necessary for successful implementation.
2.4 Operation Scheme
The following diagram shows the relationship between the PacsOne Server with external applications. PacsOne Server does not initiate any action except in response to an external application which must be authorized in the system configuration.
The only exception is the case of autorouting, applying user-defined rules , PacsOne forwarded to the appropriate node studies.
For the implementation process, Eurogaran will need to meet the operational requirements of the radiology center, and where appropriate, contact with suppliers of diagnostic modalities and stations and other systems to be integrated into the network dicom.
We can retrieve and store current existing studies in PacsOne, whether stored in a PACS as if they are in diagnostic stations or other devices, provided they have the DICOM 3.0 format
Eurogaran has the experience necessary to integrate the system into its communication infrastructure for both local and remote access, so we can make PacsOne available from locations outside their normal place of work, using highly secure access systems which are necessary to ensure the integrity and privacy your information.
We can also provide integration with CD recorders and other devices in use.
The implementation process will be the result of a careful study of the current situation: existing systems, needs, existing infrastructure and objectives.
2.6 Support and Maintenance
Eurogaran wants your company to be a satisfied customer as well as enforcing our reputation for reliabiltiy and trust. That is why we have the resources and expertise to provide service and maintenance support as complete as your company requires. We can provide:
- Updated versions, either PacsOne or the platform you have chosen to support it.
- IT Department and User Computer Training.
- Remote and onsite support to the IT Department and users.
- Preventive maintenance from our offices to regularly check the proper functioning of the system and forewarning of any necessary maintenance which may affect you if it detects a problem.
- Assistance in case of adding new modalities, diagnostic stations, CD's, printers, Dicom, etc.
- Advice on technical aspects that your organization requires.